Thursday, May 28, 2009

**Shiver**













This morning I tossed back and forth as I tried to sleep, but something was keeping me from feeling warm and safe under my covers. So what was keeping me from sleeping soundly? It was the lack of warmth! We have already put away or flannel sheets for the season, I mean heck its already May 28th and how can the outside temperature be forty degrees. Karen woke up and put and extra blanket on me knowing that I must be cold. Thinking back, it’s funny when I first met Karen she called me the heater, I could sleep outside with just the clothes on my back in fifty degree temps which is something I would do often in the army. Now years later and short a thyroid fifty degrees might as well be ten. So with that... it looks like I’ll be working on some projects around the house today and taking care of a little girl with a stiff neck who is home from school. Neither one of us are really excited about being outside today so we’ll hang tight here at the ranch while mom and Logan go on his field trip. I posted some portrait pictures of Lea that she posed for so I could work on lighting in my new little basement studio. She was such a good sport, these shots are the first in a series of shoots that Karen and Kim are helping me with. Anyone else interested in modeling can just send me a message and we can set up a time.













No comments:

Post a Comment