Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day 2009



So are you doing anything today or have you done anything this week in support of Earth Day.For me everyday is earth day and I try to do something each day. My daughter is always reminding me how important the earth is to us and she has a great passion for the well being of animals. We'll be tree planting today and also seeing "Earth"
I wanted to share with you my daughters new "Hero of the Earth" Sebastian Copeland some of you may have picked up on his story from myspace as did I. This mans expedition to the end of the earth is truly a nobel and inspiring one.

I dropped his mom a line last night and I received this message from her this morning:

Thank you! He needs as many people like you as possible! I am indeed proud of him - I can't imagine ever in my life even dreaming of wanting to do what he is doing, but he is on a mission for the future of the planet, and I admire him greatly for that.
Best wishes---


Please spread the word about Sebastians mission using your networks! Oh' and don't forget to send him messages of support and encouragement on his blog. Sebastian's myspace
Gods Speed Sebastian, Gods Speed....




No comments:

Post a Comment