Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Sun

Finally some warm weather comes our way! What a day Friday was! At the cost of some valuable sleep I was sure to get outside before work. I did manage to put a dent in some well needed yard work, but I was soon over taken by the “Z” monster. I found myself simply sitting in the sun just letting the heat of that gorgeous yellow and orange planet warm my cheeks. Let me tell you after a long cold winter it was well appreciated.
Well, only a day to go before vacation and I can hardly wait to spend time with the family. How we quickly forget what is truly important and why we were put on this planet. For His pleasure is what the Bible says and I have to remind myself of that every time life throws one of its nasty curve balls. I’m 100% sure I was not put here to pay taxes, or work a full day to put oil in my tank.
It’s hard to believe that this month marked 11yrs of me working in Natick, most would reflect on the job itself, but I reflect on the driving. Somewhere around 26,000 miles a year so that’s about 286,000 miles in those 11yrs and I wonder why I have had every car problem known to man. Yes, folks I own a SUV and could be lone the source of our epic oil crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment